Monday 6 December 2021

Kids Stuff 2


 

Following on from my video "Kids Stuff", I have captured more things that kids done in The Sims 2 which we don't have in The Sims 4 and most things that we never actually got again, even in The Sims 3.  Simple things like playing games with friends and siblings such as cops 'n' robbers and running to greet a parent home from work were little details that made The Sims 2 so great.

All of these little snippets I have placed in this video entitled "Kids Stuff 2", even if only for posterity.  I am sure that I will get even more bits and pieces and odds and bobs as time goes on.

I hope you enjoy this little video and that it brings back some good memories for you if you ever played The Sims 2 or, if you've never played this version of The Sims, that you enjoy watching some cool stuff from an old, but still very popular, game.

Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Cheers!

- Minicart (Jules)



No comments:

Post a Comment