Tuesday 23 March 2021

Pure Filth

 


I have been racking my brains trying to figure out how Willow can get these last 3 spells, Rite of Ascension, Strangify and Duplicato, so much so that I had to search online.  I found out (I can't remember where, probably Sims VIP), that the only way Willow can get these spells to complete her collection is by learning them from the 3 sages at the Magic Realm.  The catch is however, that she has to have high relationship with them.  Of course this really isn't a problem for Willow as she has the Potion of Forced Friendship in her inventory that she can use.

Travelling to the Magic Realm, Willow searches out the Sage of Untamed Magic.  Now when I am playing The Sims 4 and recording as I go, I can sometimes get a little confused thinking on the fly.  I tried looking for the option to give this particular Sage the Forced Friendship Potion but couldn't see how.  I therefore got Willow to take the potion instead.  This actually worked out better as rather than using a whole bottle of potion on each person she wants to befriend by giving them the potion, she can take it herself and then hug each person individually thereby making BFF's with each one.

Willow was successful in befriending this particular Sage and was able to learn the Duplicato spell.

She then searched out the Sage of Mischief Magic, befriended her and was taught the Strangify spell.

Two down, one to go!

Willow then searched out the Sage of Practical Magic, hugged him and they became BFF's!  Willow then asked him to Teach Practical Magic.  Unfortunately the Sage told her that she was at the top of her rank and couldn't learn any more spells.  I thought perhaps that this was because she had already learned 2 of them  and that she would have to come back to the Magic Realm at a later date to learn the last one.  It was only when I edited this episode and watched it back when I realised what I had done.

Now, I record two Let's Play's at once and then edit them one after the other so unfortunately I made this same mistake in the next episode.  What I done was to ask the Sage of Practical Magic to "Teach Practical Magic".  What I should have done was "ask to Teach Ultimate Practical Spell".   Never mind, maybe in episode 38...

Willow decided to return home at this point to have a party.



Deciding on a Costume Party, she invited a few foes over (who all turned up of course) and lit the fire pit, just in case.  She also made some Pufferfish Nigiri so that they wouldn't get hungry.  She can be nice sometimes...



Of course, as with all of Willow's parties, something terrible happens.  This time, one Sim dies of Pufferfish Nigiri poisoning and another dies by fire.  But this wasn't Willow's fault.  This particular Sim was sitting too close to the fire pit and couldn't even be bothered to extinguish the fire with a fire extinguisher.  Neither did the other guests - they just ran away.

Once the party had ended, Willow went back inside to clean up and my goodness, what a mess!  Pure filth it was, pure filth! But then, an evil witch's house should be dirty, shouldn't it?

- Minicart


No comments:

Post a Comment