Saturday 14 October 2023

One Man and His Dog


As I've said before, I don't usually play with pets in The Sims 2 but after building 21 Trailer Creek and playing with the new family of Sam and Bob, I decided to make their own little series entitled "One Man and His Dog".

I took quite a liking to this little family and I enjoyed playing them.  I recorded my gameplay just in case something interesting came up that I could use for a short on YouTube and, as is usual in The Sims 2, nearly always, something happens which is of interest.


So, I chopped up my video gameplay which was over a period of 3 Sim days and created a "no commentary" video showing the antics of Bob whilst Sam was at work and things that they both got up to together.

Although I don't have time to play Sam and Bob on a regular basis, I will be playing them again and uploading videos to add to the series.

- Minicart (Jules)


No comments:

Post a Comment