Saturday 9 September 2023

Rose Cottage

I don't usually play with pets in The Sims, mainly because in The Sims 2, you cannot control them.  So I thought it would be a good idea to come out of my comfort zone and create a little cottage that is pet friendly and move in a Sim with her cat.

At one point in real life, I had six cats.  Yes, you read that right - I had six cats.  I love cats.  I just don't usually play with them in The Sims.

I used to have a ginger tom named Rhubarb and he was absolutely beautiful but unfortunately, he has now passed away.  He was very friendly and wanted lots of cuddles, rather like a little dog.  


So I decided to create him in The Sims 2 for my Sim.  So here is Rhubarb and he lives with Jane in Rose Cottage.  He seems very happy there and Jane adores him, giving him lots of cuddles and treats.

If you would like to have Rose Cottage in your game, you can download it from the link in the video.  Unfortunately, it doesn't come with Jane and Rhubarb but it does have furniture and a brand new car in the garage.


And, if you'd like to see a few of Rhubarb's antics, check out this short video:


- Minicart (Jules)


No comments:

Post a Comment