Monday 15 November 2021

Kids Stuff


 

As with my Bits 'N' Bobs video, there are a few things that kids done in The Sims 2 which are unrelated to each other but put together as another 'odds and bobs' make a great video.  Most, if not all, of the things shown in this video were ever given to us again, such as showing off to parents and jumping up and down on the bed.


The dancing with dad clip, where the child stands on her father's feet while he dances with her brings back so many memories of me and my father, who used to dance with me like this when I was a child at family get-togethers.

So much detail was put into The Sims 2 which made it a really great game to play.  Even today, I think it surpasses The Sims 4 for detail and gameplay.

Let me know what you think!

Cheers!

- Minicart (Jules)


No comments:

Post a Comment