Friday 9 July 2021

Cat Pyjamas for Children

 


My new Cat Pyjamas for children are now on my Patreon for early access.

These pyjamas consist of one top with a cat face motif and one bottom part in pink with white polka dots.  Each part has it's own swatch icon thing (whatever you call it) in CAS so they are easy to find!

They are good for both boys and girls and will be released on this blog to the public on the 30th July 2021 on the Sims 4 Custom Clothing Downloads page above.

Don't forget to download my previous releases on the page above as there is a new item being released each week!

Also, remember to follow this blog and/or subscribe to me on YouTube to get notification of future releases.

Let me know what you think of these pyjamas - I would love to hear your feedback!

Happy Simming everyone!

- Minicart (Jules)

No comments:

Post a Comment