Friday 15 January 2021

Homely Bungalow

I really enjoyed creating my first stop motion video from my residential build "Country Cottage" so I went on to do "Woodland Lodge".  My latest creation is "Homely Bungalow" where I feel  the video has turned out a lot better.  However, I did make a few mistakes (again) but edited them out as best as I could.


Watching a few more tutorials on YouTube helped me to gain a better understanding of camera angles and video speeds and I tweaked a few settings, as was suggested.

With this build, I wanted to use more of the DEBUG items to make it a little more unique and built it without a Sim on the Lot.  This enabled me to have access to items only available when the Sims reach certain points in their careers.  I also used some "fabrication" items from the Eco Lifestyle expansion pack such as tables and chairs.


There is no custom content in this build so as long as you have the expansion/stuff/game packs that I have used, you're good to go!


Before uploading to The Sims 4 Gallery, I play tested the build.  After making a few tweaks, I was ready to share it.

I hope you and your Sims enjoy this little bungalow in your game just as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Here's a small snippet of my stop motion video:


Click here to watch the full video on my YouTube channel!

- Minicart


No comments:

Post a Comment